Data Science Specialist
- · Need to develop and apply analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view to reducing risk and driving sales.
- · Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes.
- · Identify data patterns & trends and provide insights to enhance business decision-making capability.
- Deep Dive on emerging trends for early warning and risk mitigation ·
- Translate data into consumer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies ·
- Create a Framework for Assessment in the critical areas such as business performance, Key Risk Indicators, operational efficiency, etc ·
- Should be working towards enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes ·
- Develop Machine Learning Models for effective credit risk identification, fraud indicator, collection prioritization, Customer propensity, etc. ·
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies. ·
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Qualifications, skills & experience ·
- Bachelor’s degree/ Postgraduate degree in Engineering/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics ·
- Experience in the BFSI sector will be an advantage ·
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms ·
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development. ·
- Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau) · 3 to 6 Yrs. Experience