- Skills & Experience – Minimum 10 years in a similar job
- Educational Qualification- LLB/LLM
- Job Knowledge – Good understanding of customer profile, local markets and various types of properties and good networking skills.
- Experience in Affordable Home Loans/ Mortgage Loans will be preferred
- Scrutiny and approval for title search reports.
- Providing advice to business on an acceptance of title search report/property for creation of mortgage/ security.
- Compliance of stamping requirements on each of the documents as per legal policy
- Ensuring quality of report/valuations by doing random check on a monthly basis as directed.
- Highlight the Risk while acceptation of collateral security and creation of mortgage over the property.
- Co-ordinate and interact with the external Lawyers for investigation of the title of the property and discuss the issues of the title and remedies before creation of security.
- Drafting and vetting of equitable mortgage, simple mortgage, declaration and undertakings relating to the mortgage for security creation etc.
- Customizing the requirements of all different states for legal documentation, institutionalization and make branches aware and follow the same.
- Updating/modification of legal policy annexure/State legal policies on on-going basis.
- Appraisal of Project Files Advising on applicable Stamp Duties to various States.
- Drafting and structuring of various lending arrangements with builders.
- Maintaining MIS/keep records of all the cases including agreements, legal compliance, checklist etc
- Empanelment of Lawyers for issuing Title and Search Report.
- Review of existing process and Legal Documentation.
- Periodic review of Lawyers impaneled for issuing Title and Search Report.
- Structuring, drafting & inspecting the legal documents along with the preparation of Sale Deeds, Petitions, Appeals, Written Statements & Arguments, and various kinds of agreements such as Indemnity Bonds, Affidavits, Declarations, Agreement to sale, M.O.U., Mortgage Deeds, and Lease Deeds, etc.